Where to Buy: Life! Live it Up
MyCrib Bean Bag is ideal for relaxing in comfort watching TV, listening to your favourite tunes or just lazing around with friends and family. The tear drop shape works perfectly in those wasted corners and provides useful extra seating when the kids have all their friends around.
Features and Benefits
- Child friendly – comfortable for anyone
- It’s an alternative of a chair – a lot more cozy to sit on
- Carry handle – helps you to set up properly before you sit
- Has two side pockets with silver rivet reinforcement – store kid’s toys, your novels, your tablet ……….
- Made in two different types of strong fabric; Poly cotton canvas and Cotton denim – it’s tough
- Removable internal lining w/ safety zip – the kids won’t get access to it
- Dual zip easy fill funnel system – keeps the beans IN
Where to begin? I was excited to use My Crib Bean Bag when it arrived. Once I opened the pack, I could just smell that fresh, brand new fabric.
So many ways I could use the bean bag; I could be watching a movie while eating my yummy popcorn, reading a book with my hot coffee on the side, or outside and the list goes on.
I love this bean bag. I chose the ‘Savannah’ print which has a cool vibe and the name, ‘My Crib’ sounds like I’m one of those cool kids from the block. There’s a lot of handy things added to make it more useful compared to the normal bean bags.
The carry handle on the top – that is really smart. So simple! Pick it up by the handle and the tear drop shape ‘falls’ perfectly for you to set up properly, ready for you to sit. Such an impressive bean bag.
The fabric hardy and amazingly comfortable. It will stand up to the rough treatment of teens and remains child friendly. So comfy I would lay on it all day.
Overall, ‘My Crib’ is not like any other normal bean bags – it’s real special. Hghly recommended to all bean bag lovers out there!