This is an easy Mother’s Day gift to make which cost me less than $10 to create! All you need your own photos, a business card holder and some printed text. This is a great gift for Mum to pop on her bedside table, desk or a shelf around the house!
What you’ll need
- Photos – pop them on a USB stick or print straight from your phone using photos on your Facebook or Instagram. Then head to Officeworks and use its easy Kodak Picture Kiosks in store. Within minutes you’ll have your photos. For this project I chose photos to be printed in Polaroids (I did end up trimming them, but the white border is perfect around these photos).
- Business card display holder
- I Googled some nice Mother’s Day quotes, created them in a word document and printed them out at home. If you don’t have a printer, put the document in with the photos you need printed and do it all in one go.
- Trim and cut the photos and quotes so they fit back to back.
- Simply glue the quote to the photo. A great trick is to lay them under a few books for a couple of hours so they stay flat.
- Now Mum can flip them around when she wants to look at a new photo each day, and as an added bonus she can read a lovely quote on the back of each one!