Competition Ends: 31/05/2017
Prize: Pop’lol Pack – the new range of Gel Pens
Sponsor: Pilot Pen Australia
Prize Value: $48.80
Number Of Prizes: 3
Containing pigment water-based ink, which has been formulated to create more intense and vibrant colours, Pop’lol glides on smoothly, is fade resistant and is incredibly vivid.
“We are very excited to launch Pop’lol here in Australia. The range features a great choice of colours that look amazing on paper, whether you are creating your own artwork, colouring in an outline drawing, or adding a stylish touch to your handwriting,” said Ms Barbara Oliver, marketing manager, Pilot Pen Australia.
Available in a choice of thirty colours, in a selection of metallics, pastels and brights, you can collect them all and mix and match across the range to add an exciting new dimension to your art and craft.
Featuring acid-free ink, Pop’lol colours won’t fade when exposed to oxygen, so your colourful creations are set to last. In addition, the liquid has been designed to dry quickly and is smudge and bleed resistant, so you can focus on spreading joy, not smears.
Colouring book buffs and arty types will rejoice over the medium size 0.7mm rollerball tip, which makes intricate colouring-in and creative handwriting effortless.
A quick click retracts the nib so you can protect it when not in use and a handy press-down clip means you can slide it onto your blouse or shirt to keep it ready for use.
Whether you are a colouring-in fan, creative admin lover, whimsical writer or a student who wants their work to stand out from the crowd, Pop’lol puts a world of self-expression and creation in your hands.
For your chance to win tell us in 25 words or less what your favourite colour is and what it says about you.
This document sets out the terms of participation in the Pilot Pens competition on the Family Capers website.
- The promoter of this Competition is Family Capers (the “Promoter”) (ABN 22 120 424 535) 9 Ausfeldii Drive Spring Gully Vic 3550, Australia.
- Entry to the Competition is open to all Australian residents. Employees of the Promoter and any person associated with the Competition, and any organisation or individual associated with the provision of the prize(s), are not eligible to enter.
- Each entry must be entered in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter may in its absolute discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions. All relevant instructions on the Promoter’s website (if any) form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry into the Competition is free.
- The Competition opens at 8:00am AEST on 15/05/2017 and closes at Midnight AEST on 31/05/2017 (“Competition Period”). Any entry received after the close of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- To enter the Competition, you must:
- Tell us in 25 words or less “what you favourite colour is, and what it says about you” for your chance to win Pop ‘Lol pack containing 16 pens in two pencil cases valued at $48.80.
- complete entry via web form https://www.familycapers.com.au/category/competitions/ and follow the prompts
- Each entry must include your name, address and email or it will be deemed invalid.
- Each entrant will be added to the Family Capers Newsletter database. Each entrant will have the right to unsubscribe from the Newsletter database.
- Although you may enter the Competition more than once, you cannot win more than one prize. You must submit a properly completed entry form each time you wish to enter the Competition.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned to the entrants.
- By submitting your Work to the Promoter you grant the Promoter and its licensees and assignees an exclusive licence to exercise all rights in perpetuity throughout the world in your Work and all other material provided by you to the Promoter pursuant to this Competition at any time.
- Without limiting the rights granted to the Promoter under clause 10, you specifically agree that clause 10 grants to the Promoter the non-exclusive right to communicate your Work in whole or in part to the public throughout the world on any media platform and you grant to the Promoter all associated rights necessary to exercise the above rights.
- Your Work may be edited or adapted at any time by the Promoter in order to:
- meet the requirements of broadcasting authorities;
- adhere to any requirements of Family Capers;
- ensure your Work meets any legal or classification requirements or to avoid any breach of law;
- use your Work for promotional purposes; and/or
- use your Work on other Family Capers websites or on websites associated with Family Capers.
- The entrant whose Work is judged by the Promoter’s panel of judges to be the best, most original and creative will win the prize (“Prize Winner”). Chance plays no part in determining the prize winner.
- The prizes are as follows:
- The Prize Winner will receive Pop ‘Lol pack containing 16 pens in two pencil cases valued at $48.80.
- No component of the prize can be transferred or redeemed for cash. In the event that any of the prizes become unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar product to the same or greater value as the original prize, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation.
- You warrant that:
- all details provided with your entry are true and accurate;
- you have all necessary rights and licences to grant the rights set out in these Terms and Conditions;
- your Work is your original work and has not been previously communicated to the public;
- the exercise of the rights granted to the Promoter in these Terms and Conditions will not infringe the rights of any third parties;
- and you will indemnify the Promoter against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of these warranties.
- You acknowledge that the Promoter is under no obligation to exercise any of the rights granted to it by these Terms and Conditions and any communication of your Work to the public by the Promoter is at the complete discretion of the Promoter.
- If there is any event that prevents or hinders the Promoter’s conduct of the Competition or the Promoter’s ability to deliver the prize/s to the prize winner/s of the Competition the Promoter may in its discretion cancel the Competition and recommence it at another time under the same conditions or select another winner.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Competition, or for any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- To the full extent permitted by the law, the Promoter will not be liable for any injury, damages, expenses, or loss whatsoever (whether direct or consequential) to persons or property as a result of any person entering into the Competition or accepting or using any prize, including without limitation non-receipt of any prize or damage to any prize in transit.