Where to Buy: Click for Stockists
Features and Benefits
- Maximum growth height markers positioned to accommodate more children for longer
- A lightweight untethered booster for hassle free portability between vehicles
- Australian Design to correctly and comfortably position children in the seat whilst providing optimum protection
- Deep headrest provides optimised head protection
- Impact absorbing base provides a comfortable and safe while still lightweight solution
- Rear impact bars add visible, valuable strength adding protection to the neck in rear impact collisions
- Switchable sash guide assists in correctly positioning the car sash seat belt
- Compatible with the Safe-n-Sound Protecta Plus harness (product # 0121)
- Designed and Made in Australia
The new Britax Safe-n-Sound Tourer offers the perfect portable solution for parents who need to swap their car seat in and out of various vehicles. Or it’s great for grandparents or the minder who want a lightweight, easy to install solution that is simple to remove from their car when not in use.
Designed and made in Australia for the Australian market, the Tourer has the safety features you’d expect from Britax Safe-n-Sound while still weighing under 2kg.
While perfect for moving between Grandma’s car or any other car that the littlies get about in, what I love the Britax Tourer for is its lightweight frame and sturdiness for interstate travel!
Any parent who has had to lug a car seat around the airport will know how cumbersome and heavy they are…which can often translate to backaches and grumpy parents trying to shift the burden of the car seat. Well, no longer!
The Britax Tourer is light enough that our 5 year old could even carry it herself and Mummy and Daddy did not mind taking it around too.
The design and safety features you expect from Britax are all there including a seatbelt guide, contoured seat and of course, comfort.
Miss calls it her seat on the go and has been known to tell the flight attendants and everyone who listens how much she loves her aeroplane seat that goes in cars too!
Thank you Britax for rescuing a sore travelling Mummy – now I am going to have to find another excuse for a massage.